Medical Definition of tepa
: a soluble crystalline compound C6H12N3OP that is used especially as a chemical sterilizing agent of insects, a palliative in some kinds of cancer, and in finishing and flameproofing textiles — see thiotepa
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game