Medical Definition of teleradiology
: radiology concerned with the transmission of digitized medical images (as X-rays, CT scans, and sonograms) over electronic networks and with the interpretation of the transmitted images for diagnostic purposes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?