serous otitis medianoun
Medical Definition of serous otitis media
: a form of otitis media that is characterized by the accumulation of serous exudate in the middle ear and that typically results from an unresolved attack of acute otitis media
— called also secretory otitis media
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game