Medical Definition of reticulospinal tract
: a tract of nerve fibers that originates in the reticular formation of the pons and medulla oblongata and descends to the spinal cord
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game