Medical Definition of reinjection
1 : an injection made subsequent to a previous injection After the initial treatment, reinjection with collagen at intervals is required to maintain full correction.— Elizabeth A. Abel et al.
2 : the return or replenishment of something by injection especially following removal … a special preparation of T cells: cells that were taken previously from the same individual, infected with the HIV-vaccinia vector and then killed before reinjection.— Thomas J. Matthews and Dani P. Bolognesi
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game