Medical Definition of reeducation
1 : training in the use of muscles in new functions or of prosthetic devices in old functions in order to replace or restore lost functions reeducation of the bowel of the chronically constipated patient— C. H. Thienes neuromuscular reeducation
2 : training to develop new behaviors (as attitudes or habits) to replace others that are considered undesirable
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- Rapping on 'Bad Rap' and 'Bad Rep' (and 'Bad Wrap')
- 'Confuzzled': A Not So Confusing Definition
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game