range of accommodationnoun
Medical Definition of range of accommodation
: the range through which accommodation is able to adjust the optical system of the eye so that an image falls in sharp focus on the retina : the distance between the near point and the far point of the eye
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game