Medical Definition of pulpy kidney
: a destructive enterotoxemia of lambs caused by a bacterium of the genus Clostridium (C. perfingens) and characterized by softening and degeneration of the kidneys and often by accumulation of fluid about the heart
— called also pulpy kidney disease
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game