Medical Definition of pulpy kidney
: a destructive enterotoxemia of lambs caused by a bacterium of the genus Clostridium (C. perfingens) and characterized by softening and degeneration of the kidneys and often by accumulation of fluid about the heart
— called also pulpy kidney disease
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game