Medical Definition of pubovesical ligament
: any of three strands of pelvic fascia in the female that correspond to the puboprostatic ligament in the male and that support the bladder passing from its neck to the pubic symphysis or to the pubis on one side
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?