Medical Definition of precipitin test
: a serological test using a precipitin reaction to detect the presence of a specific antigen specifically : a test used in criminology for determining the human or other source of a bloodstain
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game