polymorphous light eruptionnoun
Medical Definition of polymorphous light eruption
: photodermatosis that is marked especially by red papules or blisters often accompanied by itching or a burning sensation and in which bodily manifestations do not appear for several hours to several days following sun exposure
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game