Medical Definition of pimenta oil
: a colorless to yellow or reddish pungent essential oil obtained from allspice and used chiefly in flavoring
— called also allspice oil, pimento oil
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game