Medical Definition of phendimetrazine
: an appetite suppressant that is a sympathetic amine with pharmacological activity similar to the amphetamines and is administered orally usually in the form of its bitartrate C12H17NO·C4H6O6 to assist weight reduction especially in the treatment of obesity
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?