Medical Definition of patellar tendinitis
Note: Patellar tendinitis chiefly affects individuals regularly participating in sports (such as basketball, volleyball, or soccer) that involve repeated jumping, stops and starts, or direction changes.
— called also apicitis, jumper's knee
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?