Medical Definition of oxybutynin
: an antispasmodic and anticholinergic drug C22H31NO3 administered transdermally as a skin patch or orally in the form of its hydrochloride C22H31NO3·HCl to relax the smooth muscles of the bladder in the treatment of urge incontinence, frequent urination, and urinary urgency
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game