Medical Definition of oncofertility
Note: Oncofertility procedures may include collecting and freezing eggs, sperm, or ovarian tissue before cancer treatment begins or using donor eggs or sperm when impaired fertility follows cancer treatment.
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game