Medical Definition of nitromersol
: a brownish-yellow to yellow solid organic mercurial C7H5HgNO3 that is a derivative of orthocresol used especially formerly as an antiseptic and disinfectant
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game