Medical Definition of neohesperidin dihydrochalcone
: a sweetening agent C28H36O15 that is found in grapefruit, is 1000 to 1500 times sweeter than sucrose, and is used especially in chewing gum and toothpastes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?