ne·do·cro·mil | \ nə-ˈdäk-rə-mil, ˌned-ə-ˈkrō-\
variants: also nedocromil sodium
Medical Definition of nedocromil
: an anti-inflammatory disodium salt C19H15NNa2O7 that is administered as eyedrops for the treatment of itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis and formerly as an aerosol for oral inhalation in the treatment of mild to moderate asthma
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game