Medical Definition of myristica
1 capitalized : a large genus of tropical trees (family Myristicaceae) which produce fleshy fruits and which include the nutmeg (M. fragrans)
2 : nutmeg sense 1
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game