Medical Definition of motorium
1 : the part of an organism and especially the part of its nervous system that is concerned with movement as distinguished from that concerned with sensation
2 : a differentiated cytoplasmic area in certain protozoans that acts as a coordinating center analogous to the brain of higher animals
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game