Medical Definition of medical mall
: a facility offering comprehensive ambulatory medical services (as primary and secondary care, diagnostic procedures, outpatient surgery, and rehabilitation) medical malls offering most services found in a hospital except the overnight beds— Joel Engelhardt
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?