medial femoral circumflex veinnoun
Medical Definition of medial femoral circumflex vein
: a vein accompanying the medial femoral circumflex artery and emptying into the femoral vein or sometimes into one of its tributaries and corresponding to the deep femoral artery — compare lateral femoral circumflex vein
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game