Medical Definition of malleolus
— called also external malleolus, lateral malleolus
— called also internal malleolus, medial malleolus
— called also posterior malleolus
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game