Medical Definition of lurasidone
: an atypical antipsychotic drug taken orally in the form of its hydrochloride C28H36N4O2S·HCl to treat depression associated with bipolar disorder and to treat schizophrenia
Note: Lurasidone is marketed under the trademark Latuda.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?