Medical Definition of light-headedness
: the condition of being dizzy or on the verge of fainting dizziness or light-headedness, particularly when one arises to a standing position, is a predictable consequence of any medication tending to lower blood pressure — Harvard Medical School Health Letter
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?