Medical Definition of levalbuterol
: a beta-agonist bronchodilator administered by oral inhalation in the form of its hydrochloride C13H21NO3·HCl or tartrate (C13H21NO3)2·C4H6O6 to treat bronchospasm associated especially with asthma
— called also levosalbutamol
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game