Medical Definition of ilioinguinal nerve
: a branch of the first lumbar nerve that is distributed to the muscles of the anterolateral wall of the abdomen, to the skin of the proximal and medial part of the thigh, and to the base of the penis and the scrotum in the male or the mons veneris and labia majora in the female
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?