hypothalamic releasing factornoun
Medical Definition of hypothalamic releasing factor
: any hormone that is secreted by the hypothalamus and stimulates the pituitary gland directly to secrete a hormone
— called also hypothalamic releasing hormone, releasing factor
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?