Medical Definition of hypomobility
: a decrease in the range of movement of which a body part and especially a joint is capable There may be mandibular hypomobility and deviation on opening.— Steven J. Scrivani et al., The New England Journal of Medicine, 18 Dec. 2008
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game