hypoactive sexual desire disordernoun
Medical Definition of hypoactive sexual desire disorder
: persistent or recurring deficiency or absence of sexual desire and sexual thoughts or fantasies that causes marked distress or difficulties in interpersonal relationships and is not attributable to an existing medical or psychological condition, stress, or medication side effects —abbreviation HSDD
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game