Medical Definition of hygromycin B
: an antibiotic C20H37N3O13 obtained from a bacterium of the genus Streptomyces (S. hygroscopicus) and used as an anthelmintic in swine and chickens
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?