Medical Definition of homatropine
: a poisonous crystalline ester of tropine and mandelic acid used in the form of its hydrobromide C16H21NO3·HBr for dilating the pupil of the eye and in the form of its methyl bromide C16H21NO3·CH3Br in combination with hydrocodone in cough suppressant preparations — see hycodan
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game