Medical Definition of histiocytic lymphoma
: a non-Hodgkin lymphoma marked by the presence of large cells that morphologically resemble histiocytes but are typically of B or T cell origin
— called also histiocytic sarcoma, reticulum cell sarcoma, reticulosarcoma
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game