Medical Definition of glomus coccygeum
: a small mass of vascular tissue situated near the tip of the coccyx
— called also coccygeal body, coccygeal gland, Luschka's gland
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game