glomus coccygeum


glomus coc·​cy·​ge·​um -käk-ˈsij-ē-əm How to pronounce glomus coccygeum (audio)
: a small mass of vascular tissue situated near the tip of the coccyx

called also coccygeal body, coccygeal gland, Luschka's gland

Dictionary Entries Near glomus coccygeum

Cite this Entry

“Glomus coccygeum.” Medical Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, Accessed 2 Oct. 2023.

Love words? Need even more definitions?

Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!