foramen of Luschkanoun
Medical Definition of foramen of Luschka
: either of two openings each of which is situated on one side of the fourth ventricle of the brain and communicates with the subarachnoid space
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game