flexor digiti minimi brevisnoun
Medical Definition of flexor digiti minimi brevis
1 : a muscle of the ulnar side of the palm of the hand that flexes the little finger
2 : a muscle of the sole of the foot that flexes the first proximal phalanx of the little toe
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Registering the Politics of 'Register'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/11/19
- Minding 'Never mind' and 'Nevermind'
- A Brief on 'Brief' and 'Debrief'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game