Medical Definition of factor V Leiden
Note: Factor V Leiden is inherited as an autosomal dominant trait requiring that only one parent pass on a copy of the defective gene on a chromosome other than a sex chromosome. When both parents carry the defective gene, factor V Leiden is inherited as a recessive, more serious condition.
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game