Medical Definition of exemestane
Note: Exemestane is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that suppresses the synthesis of estrogen, a hormone that acts as a growth factor for breast cancer cells. It is marketed under the trademark Aromasin.
to mark by some ceremony or observation
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game