Medical Definition of eupatorium
1 capitalized : a large genus of chiefly tropical composite herbs having heads of white or purplish flowers and including several (as boneset) that have been used medicinally
2 : any plant of the genus Eupatorium
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game