Medical Definition of epoetin
Note: Epoetin is synthesized in several forms designated alfa, beta, delta, omega, and zeta using hamster ovary cells into which the gene coding for erythropoietin has been inserted. The epoetin designated alfa is marketed under the trademarks Epogen and Procrit and the epoetin designated beta is marketed under the trademark Mircera.
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?