Medical Definition of doxylamine
: an antihistamine derived from pyridine that is typically used in the form of its succinate C17H22N2O·C4H6O4 to treat respiratory symptoms of the common cold and allergies, to induce sleep in the treatment of insomnia, and in combination with pyridoxine hydrochloride to control nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game