Medical Definition of dihydroergocornine
: a hydrogenated derivative C31H41N5O5 of an ergot alkaloid from ergot that is used in the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases and hypertension
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game