Medical Definition of dicloxacillin
: a semisynthetic penicillin used in the form of its hydrated sodium salt C19H16Cl2N3NaO5S·H2O especially against beta-lactamase producing staphylococci
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game