Medical Definition of demecarium
: a long-acting cholinesterase-inhibiting quaternary ammonium compound that is a derivative of neostigmine and is used as the bromide C32H52Br2N4O4 in an ophthalmic solution especially in the treatment of glaucoma and esotropia
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?