Medical Definition of dehydroascorbic acid
: a crystalline oxidation product C6H6O6 of vitamin C that occurs at times in some foodstuffs (as fruits, vegetables, and milk) and can be reduced to vitamin C
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game