Medical Definition of cylindroma
: a tumor characterized by cylindrical masses consisting of epithelial cells and hyalinized stroma:
a : a malignant tumor especially of the respiratory tract or salivary glands
b : a benign tumor of the skin and especially the scalp
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game