crazy chick diseasenoun
Medical Definition of crazy chick disease
: a disease of the nervous system of young chickens caused by inadequate intake of vitamin E and marked by severe muscular incoordination, tremors, and encephalomalacia followed by paralysis and by renal congestion and failure
— called also crazy chick
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?