Medical Definition of corpus hemorrhagicum
: a ruptured graafian follicle containing a blood clot that is absorbed as the cells lining the follicle form the corpus luteum
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game