chronotherapeuticsnoun plural but singular in construction
Medical Definition of chronotherapeutics
: chronotherapy sense 2 Chronotherapeutics, or chronotherapy, is the synchronization of medication with the biological rhythms of disease activity and symptom intensity.— Mark Lyndon Bing et al., Patient Care, 30 Sept. 1997
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game